Export and Marketing in PTP
Considering the main goal of PTP which is increasing the capability of members to compete in international market, several activities have been done up to now. These activities include cooperation in the field of R&D stages of hi-tech products with different foreign countries, technology transfer, international fairs, workshops, etc.
Some of the companies have foreign partners dealing with technology transfer and export affairs. Some, while having a suitable market inside the country, have already stepped in the foreign markets. Generally, you can see some achievements gained in previous years in the following:
- +$1.5 Billion turnover of member companies in 2015
- 38hi-tech products & services exported to40countries
- 15international joint ventures
- +1200 technology registration
In this regard, Iran Technology Export Management Company (ITEMCO) was established in 2009 by the support of government with the main goal of facilitating the member companies in their way of export affairs.
Main services offered by ITEMCO are:
- Conduct research for identifying target market
- Determining the features of the product needed by the target market
- Marketing in and out the country
- Handling exhibition participation
- Trade and Business services like contracts, negotiations, etc.
- Technology transfer
- Currency exchange
For further information see: www.itemco.ir