The international relations of Pardis Technology Park can be explained in three different categories:
Cooperation with Science and Technology Parks throughout the world has been a goal in order to make communications with peer parks in abroad, provide transfer of experiences, knowledge and accomplish common projects.
Accordingly, at the present time, Pardis Technology Park (PTP) as the main member is active in two important international associations:
International Association of Science Parks (IASP)
World Technopolis Association (WTA)
In addition to these associations, different partnership documents have been signed between PTP and other countries’ Science parks. Some of these parks are introduced below:
- Skolkovo Technology Park in Russia
- Idea Technology Park in Russia
- CND in China
- Liuzhou Technology Park in China
- BNTU Technology Park in Belarus
- Andalusia Technology Park (PTA) in Spain
- Dubai Technology Park
- Daedok Innopolis
Considering the research-oriented approach of Pardis Technology Park and its member companies, cooperation with scientific and research centers in other countries has always been defined as a priority in the park.
In this regard, in addition to drafting a supporting charter to help companies in establishing cooperation with similar research centers abroad, Park's headquarters complex has also defined cooperation for this purpose.
Among the cases of these collaborations, the following centers can be mentioned:
- Oman National Research Council
- National Science and Technology Organization of Ecuador
- Science and Technology Center of Non-Aligned Movement Countries (NAM-S&T)
- Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre (TNTDPC)
- Shanghai Science and Technology Exchange Center (SSTEC)
- Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (RCTT)
- Pretoria Technical College of South Africa
- International Innovation Club Archimedes of Russia
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- UNESCO regional office in Tehran
- ICESCO regional office in Tehran
The definition of cooperation with the industrial and commercial centers of the target countries has been to pay attention to the needs of the technology companies that are members of the park to develop industrial and commercial relations with similar centers in other countries and the possibility of receiving and transferring experiences, knowledge and sometimes defining joint projects.
In this regard, Pardis Technology Park has established cooperation with important and influential industrial and commercial centers in other countries.
Some of these centers are as follows:
- Chamber of Commerce of Surlovsk Province, Russia
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Joint Chamber of Commerce of Iran and Germany
- Joint Chamber of Commerce of Iran and Ukraine
- Iranian and Syrian Chamber of Commerce
- GHB Holding in Austria
- Varonezh Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia
- Uran Austria Commercial Service Center
View all Events
Address: Pardis Technology Park, 20th km of Damavand Road (Main Stresst), Tehran I.R. Iran.
Postal Code: 1657163871
Tel: 76250250 _ 021
Fax: 76250100 _ 021