Rules & Regulations
- Regulations and Conditions for membership at PTP
- The following entities/individuals can become members of PTP:
- Knowledge-based companies which produce knowledge-based products or those which offer technical engineering services
- R&D units of industrial sectors
- Centers that offer commercialization services including: special technology and management services, research and training services, lab and workshop services
- Main Criteria for Membership at PTP Includes
- To have high scientific and technical manpower of the company based on the type of membership
- To have technical, research and engineering background
- To have an organizational chart based on the type of membership
- To have required financial and investment capability based on the type of membership
- To have laboratory equipment needed for engineering activities based on the type of membership
- To offer products or services with high added value
- To be environment friendly.
- No pollutant of any type is permitted to enter PTP and all companies who wish to be members of PTP are committed to avoid entry of any type of pollutant.
- Any form of production at macro scale level is also forbidden and any form of production should be at sample scale level only
-- Some Features for Human Resources
Number of human resources, area of activity, type of cooperation and type of employment, past research activities of the human resources, specialty and type of activity of the advisors to the company, number of active manpower in the R&D areas as compared to the total number of staffs, etc.
-- Some Features for Technical Abilities Are:
Foreign and domestic patents, innovation certificates, foreign and domestic festivals, awards won in the area of research and technology, production process, identify and evaluate modern and relevant technologies, number of technology developments through R&D, number of technology transfer and know how, type and quality of research contracts, having official research certificates, conduct joint research with academia and research centers, MoUs and results of agreements, etc.
-- Some Features for Financing Are:
Financial report, transparency, type and method of interaction with banks and financial institutes, collaboration with foreign investors or financed by foreign resources, turn over, volume and type of contracts, income generating activities, amount of registered investment, proportion of profit to investment, amount of investment in the building, materials, equipment, etc.
In several stages PTP sends call out to institutes and knowledge- based companies through science, technology centers.
There are five stages for membership
- Complete membership application form. Applicants should receive and complete the form through the following link and send it to PTP website together with the relevant documents. https://eservices.techpark.ir
- An interview will be held at PTP location. This is to get more acquainted with the work and applicant
- Visiting the location of the applicant company. After interview and mutual agreement, a visit is paid to the location of applicant company together with PTP’s advisor
- Examine membership application. At this stage the documents are examined together with exchange report by the committee members of PTP and the acceptance or decline in the application is then decided by the committee.
- Park’s declaration
After passing the said stages, the final result is declared by the examining committee in a formal letter.
Technology units should inform recruitment and admission office of establishing personnel in the company premises or rental unit located in the park.
After reviewing and approving the establishment, a visit will be made by the Office of Monitoring and Evaluation of Technology Units accompanied by some deputies and park managers.
If the technology units intend to hold the opening ceremony, they can use the conference hall of the park headquarters to hold the event for free.
After following the above steps and the company’s full establishment, Pardis Technology Park will issue a technology license based on the company's activity. The license is a prerequisite for using all legal benefits.
The license will be valid for a maximum of one year and will be extended on the first of Aban (23 October) every year if the operation of the technology unit is approved by the park.
For the well-being of the technology units located in Pardis Technology Park, the information of the general and specialized service providers, as well as the location and contact number, is collected in a catalog and is updated quarterly.
After the applicants’ membership is confirmed, a land transfer or tenancy agreement is signed with them. These contracts include rules that provide duties for Pardis Technology Park members.
Some of these terms are as follow:
- Contractual rules in the land sector:
- Transferable lands will be ceded to technology units solely for the purpose of launching a research and technology unit, and it is used use is immutable, so technology units are committed and obligated not to use the building contrary to the objectives.
- Technology units are committed to follow regulations of the building issued by the relevant departments and organizations and to those announced by Pardis Technology Park, as well as its comprehensive plan.
- The technology units are committed to construct the building according to the plans approved by Pardis Technology Park architecture committee, and during the implementation process, the Phase 3 consultant will supervise its proper implementation and send his reports to the park on a regular and monthly basis.
- Obtaining a construction permit and the right to use water, electricity, gas and telephone for land and research unit and paying all relevant costs and cost of technology units and the park will only issue letter to the relevant departments.
- Park is responsible for preparing land for creating infrastructure facilities, including access to streets, water supply networks, public sewage, electricity transmission and telephone lines in the public thoroughfares of the park and limited to the main entrance of each unit.
- Participation of the units and their representatives in the park administration, instructions for paying maintenance costs and other items such as green space, asphalt, facilities, water and sewage, and repair and improving services and their renovation and the like are the responsibility of all owners.
- In order to receive the official document, the technology units are obliged to present the certificate to the park after completing the construction operations and receiving certificate, and to establish it in its building (according to the initial plan).
- If the technology units give up the occupation of the land, or during the contract period, request for rescission, violate the provisions of this contract, park only refunds after deducting the related debts and expenses.
- Contractual terms in the rental sector:
- The leased property is rented to the tenant only for establishing research and technology office" and the tenant has no right to change the application type.
- The tenant has no right to transfer property under any circumstances.
- All payments regarding water consumption, electricity, telephone, sewage disposal and other specific and general costs is the responsibility and cost of the tenant and the tenant is obliged to pay the original bills or the invoices issued by the landlord.
- Paying for rental maintenance costs (monthly charge) based on the announcement of the landlord's representative, as well as costs related to other public services and support.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying out all minor repairs with the prior and written consent of the landlord and paying the costs.
- he tenant is obliged to vacate the area at the expiration of the rental term or in case of termination of this contract by the lessor and to deliver it to the lessor in the same form and condition as it has been delivered.
- Lessor responsible for General and major repairs in the office and building, including repairing the breakdown of devices and pipes of facilities and water supply that are not due to negligence of the tenant.
- Lessor provides the possibility of using general and specialized services available in the park, including the use of conference halls, laboratories, computer and Internet systems, meeting rooms, as well as some administrative and consulting services in the field of insurance and provides marketing, investment, patents, attending seminars and training classes based on certain tariffs.
- Tenant activity is assessed periodically (every 4 months) by the park. The evaluation is based on the regulations of the park and is the criterion for the company's presence in the center. Companies that score below average at the end of one year will not be able to extend their presence at the center.
- The working hours are from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, but the technology units can apply for the presence of their staff during the hours outside this area with prior coordination.
- Technology units are required to observe the per capita of 1 person for every 10 square meters.
- The tenant technology unit should avoid any activity associated with sound, environmental and urban pollution.
- Technology units are required to use furniture suitable for the office, and furnishing and partitioning should be in a way that no damage is done to walls, windows, glass walls, floor, ceiling, etc.
- The tenant is responsible for cleaning the private spaces of each company (bathroom, kitchen, office space and interior glass).
View all Events
Address: Pardis Technology Park, 20th km of Damavand Road (Main Stresst), Tehran I.R. Iran.
Postal Code: 1657163871
Tel: 76250250 _ 021
Fax: 76250100 _ 021